Luxury mobile home Le Verdon sur Mer
It's almost holiday time! Are you looking for a mobile home rental in Gironde, by the sea? Discover our 4-star Sunêlia campsite in Le Verdon-sur-Mer! Close to Soulac-sur-Mer and the Atlantic Ocean, our campsite offers holiday rentals in the heart of a preserved natural setting and close to the beach. Among our three ranges of accommodation, choose the Luxury range for a comfortable holiday...
3 luxury accommodations in our campsite at the Pointe du Médoc
Discover the full description of each mobile home we offer in the Luxury range of our family campsite by the sea in Gironde.
Our luxury accommodation
With the Luxe range, you benefit from spacious, modern and comfortable accommodation with real hotel services.
- Our Luxe mobile homes can accommodate 4 people (2 bedrooms) or 6 people (3 bedrooms).
- You will have a fully equipped kitchen with crockery, fridge freezer, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, induction hob, electric oven and dishwasher.
- Pillows, a sheet and a duvet are included with each bed.
- The luxury mobile homes on our campsite all have a terrace with deckchairs and aluminium or woven garden furniture.
- You will have a television in each mobile home.
- You will have free WIFI access in the common areas of the campsite.
- The Hotel Pack is included for every rental of a luxury mobile home: welcome gift, beds made on arrival, bathroom linen available, toiletries kit and cleaning at the end of your stay. For a peaceful stay!
- Pets are welcome.
Your stay in Gironde with your family
Entertainment and activities at the campsite
During your stay at our campsite near the sea, enjoy our heated outdoor swimming pool with its slide, as well as our heated indoor swimming pool and the terrace. In addition to our aquatic area, the teams of our family campsite offer activities for young and old with our various clubs for children and teenagers. Not forgetting the entertainment for the whole family with our lotto, concert and karaoke evenings! For sporting holidays, everything is available: multi-sports ground, surfing or sailing lessons with our local partners, bike hire...
For a relaxing holiday: relax in our spa area or head for the beach, just 2 km from the campsite, to bask in the sun.
Discovering the region
To discover the Gironde coast, take the little tourist train from Soulac-sur-Mer to the Pointe de Grave! At the terminus, you can take the ferry to cross the Gironde estuary and go to Royan.
Small authentic villages, magnificent vineyards that stretch as far as the eye can see, the long sandy beaches of the Atlantic coast... the landscapes of the Médoc invite you to marvel and to disconnect! Ask for advice at the campsite reception, we will provide you with maps and brochures to help you discover our beautiful region!
Gastronomy and products of the Médoc
You can taste the local gastronomy in our restaurant Le Médocain and attend wine tastings of the Médoc at our campsite. You can also visit the market in Vendays Montalivet, only 20 minutes from the campsite, to stock up on good Médoc produce! And of course, make a small diversions to visit one of the many wine estates in the region.
The sun offer and the cancellation guarantee are offered for a reservation of more than 7 nights.