If you've chosen camping for your holidays this year, there's a duel that deserves to be resolved! Mobile home or camping tent? That's the question! Sunêlia gives you some advice on making your choice for a successful holiday.
Choosing a holiday in a mobile home
There are many advantages to a mobile home holiday, especially for those looking for comfort and an extension of their usual home:
- Facilities just like at home
- Good value for money: a night in a mobile home is cheaper than a night in a hotel
- Well-defined spaces, so you don't step on each other's toes: kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathroom, terrace
- Privacy to make you feel at home
- Family-friendly accommodation, especially for young children
Pitching your tent for the holidays
The tent is the symbol, the very essence of camping! If you're a purist, the question doesn't even arise. For the rest of us, here are the reasons why you might fall for this traditional form of accommodation:
- Pitching your tent is cheaper than renting a mobile home - the price is unbeatable!
- You can enjoy a return to simplicity and nature, living in the open air, picnicking on a folding chair...
- Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of a 100% camper: share an aperitif with your tent-mates, chat while washing up in the communal areas...