Breath the sea spray and enjoy the preserved nature.
Discover the Médoc
The Médoc, land of pine trees and vineyards, lies between the Atlantic Ocean and the Gironde Estuary. The region offers a multitude of possibilities for excursions in the vast pine forests or along its prestigious Wine road.
The Ocean have bracing fresh air and miles of sandy beaches, while the estuary is more picturesque with his little harbours. You will be surprised by the charm of the area with rich cultural heritage, canals and the delights of his wines. Originality, Gastronomy and discovery make the Medoc a region to be savoured...
• Beach “La Chambrette” in the estuary (2km)
• Beach “Saint Nicolas”, Atlantic cost (2km)
• Large prawns breeding (1km)
• Touristic train (5km)
• “Port Médoc” harbour (4km)
• “Phare de Cordouan” (4km)
• Nautic activities: catamaran, paddle, kayak, sail… (4km)
• Soulac Sur Mer local market (5km)
• Montalivet local market (22km)